|Connector Type:||UPC/APC||Fiber Type:||G652D Or G657A|
|Splitter Type:||Mini Steel Tube||Packaging:||Plastic Boxes|
|Quality:||100% Pass Test||Application:||FTTx Solutions|
|Operating Wavelength:||1260nm-1650nm||Opeating Temperature:||-30°C To+60°|
1x2 Fiber Optic PLC Splitter,
FTTH Fiber Optic PLC Splitter,
SC UPC 1x2 PLC Splitter
FTTH 1x2 Fiber Optic PLC Splitter SC UPC Connector Steel Tube Type
Planar light wave circuit (PLC) splitters is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology. It features small size, high reliability, wide operating wavelength range and good channel-to-channel uniformity, and is widely used in PON networks to realize optical signal power splitting.
Optical Signal Distribution.
Product test report:
1. The product test report will be attached to the product. The product test report must include the following contents:
2. Insertion loss (room temperature value).
3. Return Loss (room temperature value).
4. Loss Uniformity (room temperature value).
5. Polarization Dependent Loss (room temperature value).
6. Loss Uniformity (room temperature value).