|Connector Type:||UPC/APC||Fiber Type:||G652D Or G657A|
|Splitter Type:||Mini Steel Tube||Packaging:||Plastic Boxes|
|Quality:||100% Pass Test||Application:||FTTx Solutions|
|Operating Wavelength:||1260nm-1650nm||Opeating Temperature:||-30°C To+60°|
SC UPC 4 Way Optical Splitter,
1x4 4 Way Optical Splitter,
SC UPC 1x4 PLC Splitter
Optical Splitter 1x4 SC/UPC PLC Fiber optical 4 Way Splitter
Planar light wave circuit (PLC) splitters is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology. It features small size, high reliability, wide operating wavelength range and good channel-to-channel uniformity, and is widely used in PON networks to realize optical signal power splitting.
1. Good uniformity and low insertion loss
2. Low Polarization Dependent Loss
3. Excellent Mechanical
4. Stability Telecordia GR-1221 and GR-1209
5. Components through TLC-Certified,Conform to YD1117-2001
6. Operating environment: -40ºC to +85ºC
7. High Polarization Extinction Ratio & Excellent Uniformity
8. Fiber input: 0.9mm or 250μm fiber for choice
9. Fiber output: 250μm bare fiber (It is benefit for splicing)G.657A Fiber
10. Bare Fiber Type PLC Splitter Applications
11. Fiber to the point (FTTX)
12. Passive optical networks(PON, GEPON)
13. Local area networks (LAN)
14. Cable television (CATV)
15. Test equipment
Optical Signal Distribution.
Product test report:
1. The product test report will be attached to the product. The product test report must include the following contents:
2. Insertion loss (room temperature value).
3. Return Loss (room temperature value).
4. Loss Uniformity (room temperature value).
5. Polarization Dependent Loss (room temperature value).
6. Loss Uniformity (room temperature value).