|Fiber Count:||1||Type:||Insulation Sleeving|
|Length:||40mm 45mm 60mm||Stainless Steel:||0.5 / 0.8 / 1.0 Mm|
|Package:||100pcs/bag||Shrinking Temperature Range:||110℃~130℃|
|Working Temperature:||-45 ~ 100 °C|
40mm Fiber Optic Heat Shrink Sleeve,
45mm Fiber Optic Heat Shrink Sleeve,
Protection Sleeve 60mm
Fiber Optic Heat Shrinkable Splice Sleeve tube 40mm 45mm 60mm
Shrinkable sleeve is applied to the optical fiber closure to fix and protect the optical fiber when splicing.The sleeve can be divided into two types(single and mass) according to the function. The single type is used for the single-fiber, and the mass type is used for the ribbon fiber. It is different in the reinforcement between two types. The single one realizes the reinforcement by the stainless steel needles, the later one via the ceramic reinforcement member to realize the function.Mass means there are several cores for the fiber.
1. Consist of a Rod of rainforcing the splice, hot fusion tubing and cross linked Polyolefin. To rebuild the coating of fiber to provide mechnical strangth at the fusion joint area and keep the optical transmission properties.
2. Moisture resistant for environmental protecion clear sleeve make it easy to detect splice before shrinkage.
3. Easily use and avoid any damages to the oprical fiber during installation.
4. Sealing structure provides good performanc e to the splicing in the environment with temperature and humidity.
5. Bellcore GR-1380 Compliant.
|Model||Splice Protection Sleeves||Fusion Tubing||Steel Rod|
|Outer Diameter(±0.1mm)||Length||Inner Diameter||Length||Outer Diameter||Length|