|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Drop Cable with Optitap Connector|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag or wooden reel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Fiber Type:||G652D Or As Your Request||Fiber Brand:||YOFC / Fiberhome / Corning|
|Connector Type:||Optitap Connector||Cable Type:||Drop Cable / Round Cable|
|Cable OD:||5.0mm / 2.0mm*5.0mm||Jacket Material:||HDPE / LSZH / TPU|
|Application:||FTTX||Cable Length:||100M Or As Your Request|
|Life Expectancy:||More Than 30 Years||Operating Temperature:||-40°C To+70°C|
300FT Hardened Flat Drop Fiber Cable,
200FT Hardened Flat Drop Fiber Cable,
200FT Optitap Fiber Connector
Corning OptiTap Tonable Flat Drop Cable 200FT 300FT Fiber Optic Hardened Drop Cable
OptiTap/H connector assemblies provide a robust and sealed connection solution for fiber to the home (FTTH) connectivity. The hardened connector end incorporates an SC/APC type connection within a slim, sealed, threaded polymer housing allowing easy connection to either a multiport terminal or in-line extension receptacle. The SC/APC connector mates to a standard adapter, providing a common interface for FTTH applications. Available with flat drop or traditional round style OSP cables, the hardened connector provides an ideal solution for direct burial, conduit, or aerial installations.
1. Compatible with Corning-OptiTap and H-Connector;
2. Factory terminated for high performance;
3. Available with one or both ends connectorized;
4. Hybrid (one end with an OptiTap Connector, one end with standard SC connector) available with or without pulling grip;
5. Available in dielectric or toneable;
6. Designed for aerial, direct-buried or duct installation;
7. IP-68 water and dust protection ;
8. -40℃~85℃ operating temperature;
1. Fiber optic communications in harsh outdoor environments.
2. Outdoor communication equipment connection.
3. Waterproof Fiber Equipment.
4. Remote wireless Base Station.
5. FTTx ISP Project.