|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||GYTA 96 Core|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1km|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden drum|
|Delivery Time:||8-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Fiber Type:||G652D Or As Your Request||Fiber Brand:||YOFC / Corning Or As Your Request|
|Fiber Count:||2-288core||Strength Member:||Steel Wire|
|Strength Tape:||APL||Outer Sheath Material:||HDPE|
|Application:||Aerial / Duct / Direct Burial||Life Expectancy:||More Than 30 Years|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C To+70°C||Certification:||ISO9001/CE|
Armored underground Single Mode 96 core fiber optic cable GYTA
The fibers,250um,, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a waterresistant filling compound. A steel wire locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. After an Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier is applied around the cable core, the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance.
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
4. Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking.
5. PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation.
6. The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
a: Steel wire used as the central strength member
b: Loose tube filling compound
c: 100% cable core filling
d: APL moisture barrier
1. Adopted to outdoor distribution.
2. Suitable for aerial, pipeline laying method.
3. Long distance and local area network communication.
Cable Mechanical characteristic:
|Cable type||Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Tensile strength
Long/short term (N)
|Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)||Bending radius
|Storage temperature ( ℃ )|
Mechanical requirements and methods of fiber cable:
|Tensile strength||10935N, conform to IEC 794-1-E1,While Fiber Strain≤0.33%|
|Crush||2200N/100mm, conform to IEC 794-1-E3|
|Impact||Conform to IEC 794-1-E4|
|Repeated bending||Conform to IEC 794-1-E6|
|Torsion||Conform to IEC 794-1-E7|
|Flexing||Conform to IEC 794-1-E8|
|Kink||Conform to IEC 794-1-E10|
|Cable bend||Conform to IEC 794-1-E11|
|Vibration||Conform to IEC 794-1|
|Water penetration||Conform to IEC 794-1-F5B|
|Abrasion||Conform to IEC 794-1-E2|
|Temperature cycling test||Conform to IEC 794-1-F1|
|Dielectric strength of outer jacket||Conform to ITU-T Rec.K25|