|Connector Type:||UPC/APC||Fiber Type:||G652D Or G657A|
|Splitter Type:||Mini Steel Tube||Packaging:||Plastic Boxes|
|Quality:||100% Pass Test||Application:||FTTx Solutions|
|Operating Wavelength:||1260nm-1650nm||Opeating Temperature:||-30°C To+60°|
SC/UPC 50/50 Fiber Splitter,
SC/UPC PLC Fiber Optic Splitter,
1x16 PLC Fiber Optic Splitter
1x16 PLC FIber Optic Splitter 50/50 Ratio SC/UPC Mini steel Type
Planar light wave circuit (PLC) splitters is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology. It features small size, high reliability, wide operating wavelength range and good channel-to-channel uniformity, and is widely used in PON networks to realize optical signal power splitting.
Optical Signal Distribution.
Product test report:
1. The product test report will be attached to the product. The product test report must include the following contents:
2. Insertion loss (room temperature value).
3. Return Loss (room temperature value).
4. Loss Uniformity (room temperature value).
5. Polarization Dependent Loss (room temperature value).
6. Loss Uniformity (room temperature value).