|Fiber Type:||G652D Or As Your Request||Fiber Count:||2-576core|
|Outer Sheath Of Material:||HDPE||Strength Member:||Steel Wire|
|Armored Layer:||Corrugated Steel Tape||Application:||Duct / Aerial / Direct Duried|
|Outer Sheath Material:||HDPE||Life Expectancy:||More Than 30 Years|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C To+70°C|
288 Core G652D Ribbon Optical Fiber Cable,
GYDTS Ribbon Optical Fiber Cable,
GYDTS 288 Core Fiber Optic Cable
GYDTS Ribbon optical fiber cable 288 core G652D duct direct buried
The structure of the GYDTA cable is to insert 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 fiber ribbon into a loose tube made of a high modulus material, and the loose tube is filled with a waterproof compound. The center of the core is a metal reinforced core. For some cores, a layer of polyethylene (PE) is required to be extruded outside the metal reinforced core. The loose tube and the filling rope are twisted around the central reinforcing core into a compact and round core, and the gap in the core is filled with a water-blocking filler. The plastic coated aluminum strip (APL) is longitudinally wrapped and extruded into a polyethylene sheath to form a cable.
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance.
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
4. Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking.
5. HDPE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation.
6. The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
a. Steel wire used as the central strength member
b. Loose tube filling compound
c. 100% cable core filling
d. APL moisture barrier
Cable Mechanical characteristic:
|Cable type||Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Tensile strength
Long/short term (N)
|Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)||Bending radius
|Storage temperature ( ℃ )|