|Material:||Cold Roll Steel Sheet||Color:||Black|
|Connector:||SC LC FC ST||Application:||FTTX Network|
ODF Rack Mount Fiber Optic Terminal Box,
1U ODF Patch Panel,
Rack Mount 1U Patch Panel
ODF 1U Fiber Optic Box Patch Panel Optical Fiber Terminal Rack Mount type
1RU fiber patch panel design is flexible to achieve diversified application in telecom room and main distribution area, to work with various adaptor plates, like ST, FC, SC simplex, SC duplex, LC duplex, and LC quad in 12 ports and 24 ports. User can choose front plate by demands, make wiring more economical. Every fiber patch panel will be equipped with splice tray, routing spool, and cable gland. The sliding drawer is tilting 15 degrees make fiber termination even easier.
1. LGX fiber optic panel will be equipped with splice tray, routing spool, and gable gland according to user’s application.
2. It design for achieve different applications, with various adaptor plates, like LC, SC, FC. It can support LC adaptor panels, MTP to LC cassettes, and other functions panes
3. Apply MTP to LC cassette on this optic panel is also benefit, with 100% factory testing and no need for field terminations or splice
4. Installation time and cost are reduced by up to 50%. Low loss fiber solution meets high performance data center requirement.
1. External size 480x250x1U, 2U,
2. Fiber capacity from 12 cores to 48 cores
3. Insertion loss: <0.3dB
4. Return loss: PC< 40 dB, UPC<50dB, APC< 60dB
5. Winding radius ≥40mm
6. Working temperature -25°C~+45°C
7. Atmosphere pressure 70~106Kpa
8. Insulated Resistance 2×10MΩ/500V(DC)W
9. Voltage- resistance:Under the effect of 3kv/DC/1min, non-puncture, and no arc-over.
1. Widely used in FTTH access network
2. Telecommunication networks
3. CATV networks, LAN Network
4. Data communications networks
5. Local area networks
6. Active device termination